One of the pages on the JCPenneyKiosk website is officially accessible at JCPenneyKiosk.com to display recurring payments. Allows employees to create and access their accounts on the associated JCPenneyKiosk login portal. Employees must use the default 11-digit password the first time they log in to www.jcpenneykiosk.com.
Employees must enter the initials “JCP” in capital letters, 2 digits for the date of birth, the month and the year, and the last 4 digits of the social security number in the account password. On the other hand, the JCPenneyKiosk user ID is the nine-digit number of the JCP kiosk employee ID.
If employees need to print their pay stubs on the paycheck form, do the following: –
- After logging into your JCPenneyKiosk login account, click on “My Money”.
- Click on the “Pay” tab on the left.
- Enter the dates in the suggested format if employees want to see them right away.
If former employees need payroll information and need to print a copy of the W2 form, the following steps are required for former employees: –
- Go to the official JCPenneyKiosk login portal site at JCPenneyKiosk.com.
- First, click on the Old JCP Affiliate Kiosk section.
- Enter the user ID and password. Once employees have entered the data correctly, they should click on the “Login” tab.
- The page will be redirected to the account area where staff should click Main Menu> Self-Service> Compensation and Compensation> View Forms W-2 / W-2C.
As soon as employees access www.jcpenneykiosk.com, they can view job details, bank statements, work hours, and additional data.
Since retail is JCPenney’s main source of income, the well-being of its employees is very important to JCPenneyKiosk. An employee who is happy at work is more likely to want to work and to work harder.
In addition to cosmetics, furniture, appliances, electronics, clothing, household items, shoes, and toys, JCP also sells many other items. As of January 2020, the company employed more than 90,000 people at all of its branches.