The JCPenneyKiosk Login Portal is the official website for JCPenneyKiosk Associates, operated by JCPenney Inc., offering incredible benefits online. The JCPenneyKiosk began primarily by digitally keeping JCPenney employees in touch with the HR team and helping them reduce their overall workload.
An unknown string formed from the email address can be passed to the Gravatar service to determine if employees are using it. Once the comment has been approved, the employee’s profile photo is publicly visible in the context of the comment.
When uploading images to the website, employees should avoid uploading images with embedded location data. Visitors to the official website can download and extract the location data of the images from the JCPenneyKiosk login portal.
JCPenneyKiosk Registration Process
If you want to set up a JCPenneyKiosk account, follow these steps:
- On your computer or smartphone, go to the JCP Associates kiosk home page at www.jcpassociates.com.
- Access the JCP employee login.
- A link will appear that you can use to create a new user account.
- By following the instructions, you will be able to create a username and password. Enter any other required information and press “Enter”.
- After entering these login details, you will be able to log into our partner kiosk next time.
JCPenneyKiosk Official Website
After completing the registration process, you will have easy access to the portal. Check your paycheck, license, pension, etc. In the portal. You can reset your credentials if you have problems accessing the portal or if you have forgotten your credentials. Follow these steps to reset your password:
- First, visit the JCP Associates Kiosk website: www.jcpassociates.com.
- You can change or reset your password by clicking “I want to change my password” on the left side of the registration form.
- Please enter your username. Employee (9 digits). Choose “Search” from the drop-down menu. If you forget your employee ID, you can call customer service at 1-900-879-1111.
- Answer the security question you defined when registering your account. Alternatively, you can contact customer service.
- Make sure you understand the terms and conditions. After clicking I agree, click Next.
- You can change it by entering your new password.
- Log in to the JCP Associate website with your new password and username.
When employees log out of their JCPenneyKiosk login account, the login cookies are automatically deleted. This cookie does not contain any personal data and clearly indicates the identifier of the delegate station of the article that has just been edited.